- 500g Balducci Linguine No.1
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1tbsp, crushed garlic
- 500g prawn meat, deveined and finely diced
- 2 lemon, zested & juiced
- Salt and pepper
- ½ bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ bunch of mint, finely chopped
- In a pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta as per packet directions.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and butter on medium heat until butter has melted.
- Next, place garlic and prawn meat into pan and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until prawns are cooked.
- Add, lemon zest, lemon juice and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add parsley and mint to pan stir through and turn off the heat. Finally strain pasta and toss through the sauce.
- Serve with extra cracked pepper.