- 500g Balducci Spaghettini No.3
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ cup mascarpone
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- Salt & cracked black pepper
- In a pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta as per packet directions.
- In a pan, heat butter and cream together until butter is melted, then turn heat to low.
- Once pasta is cooked, strain and add to the pan.
- Next add yolks, mascarpone and nutmeg. Stir vigorously, so that sauce coats the pasta.
- Turn off heat and add half of the Parmesan. Season with salt & pepper.
- Serve and sprinkle remaining Parmesan over the top.