- 500g Balducci Spirali
- 1 tbps olive oil
- 4 middle bacon rashers, trimmed, cut into thin strips
- 1 large red capsicum, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 7 large ripe roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbps tomato paste
- 2 tbps light cream
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Stir fry bacon and capsicum over high heat for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, stock and paste. Cover, reduce heat and cook for 4 – 5 minutes until tomatoes soften.
- Stir cream into sauce, add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Gently toss pasta into sauce with parsley.