- 500g Balducci Maccheroni No. 32
- 400g can corn kernels, drained
- 3 cups skim milk
- ¼ cup cornflour
- 35g packet cheese sauce mix
- ¾ cup Caesar salad dressing
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Drain pasta and place in a 20cm x 30cm deep baking dish. Fold corn kernels through the pasta.
- Combine the milk, cornflour, cheese sauce and Caesar dressing in a medium saucepan, whisk together and slowly bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat, then season with pepper and pour over the combined pasta and corn.
- Top with breadcrumbs, sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 10 minutes at 180°C.