- 500g Balducci Spaghetti No.4
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 400g beef mince
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 400g can tomatoes, pureed
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Cook 500g pasta according to directions, drain.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry chopped rosemary, crushed garlic, beef mince, onion and capsicum.
- Cook until the onions are soft and beef starts to brown. Add canned tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Cook until the sauce is boiling, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes until the beef is cooked and the capsicum tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide pasta into bowls and top with sauce. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.